In the following, we would like to inform you in a comprehensible and compact form about the collection and processing of your data by Dreamcall Zambia Limited, 7 Lagos Road, Rhodes Park Lusaka as well as your related rights in connection with the use of https://GG.World website.
1. Responsible party. The Responsible party for the data processing described below is Dreamcall Zambia Limited, 7 Lagos Road, Rhodes Park Lusaka.
2. Features of the website. Through our website, available at the URL https://GG.World, you can be directed to your local lottery company or lottery messenger offering GG World tickets. For information on the data processing by the lottery company of your country or your lottery messenger, they will inform you.
3. Visit the website. When visiting the website, personal data will only be collected from us if this is necessary for technical reasons for the use of our website. The following data is automatically collected each time you access our website: the IP address of the device used to access the site; Date and time of access; Title of the website visited and the title of the website from which the further content is retrieved (so-called referrer URL), technical details such as access status and possibly error codes; technical information about the browser used and the operating system of the device used. Based on our legitimate interest to enable you to use our web content and to ensure the stability and security of our systems. In addition, for the purposes described above, the above-mentioned data is temporarily stored in internal log files in order to generate statistical information on the use of our website in order to further develop our website with regard to the usage habits of our visitors (eg if the share of mobile devices with which the pages are retrieved) and to maintain our website in general administrative. The information stored in the log files does not allow any direct inference to your person - in particular, we store the IP addresses only in abbreviated form.
5. Analysis and Advertising. In order to improve our website, we use different technologies for analyzing the usage behavior and evaluation of the associated data. The data collected may include, in particular, the IP address of the terminal, the date and time of access, the identification number of a cookie, the device identifier of mobile devices, and technical information about the browser and the operating system. However, the collected data are stored exclusively pseudonym, so that no direct conclusions about your person are possible. These data are also processed for marketing purposes and thus provide you with individualized advertising messages, e.g. in the form of banners and advertisements on our website.
7. Your Rights. You have the right at any time to request an overview of the data stored about your person. If data stored with us should be wrong or out of date, you have the right to have this data corrected. You may also request the deletion of your data. If deletion is not possible due to other legal regulations (for example due to the storage requirements under the Money Laundering Act or the principles of proper accounting), the data will be blocked, so that they are only available for this legal purpose. You may also restrict the processing of your personal data, if e.g. the accuracy of the data on your part is doubted. You have the right to data portability, so upon your request, we will send you a digital copy of the personal information you provide. You also have the right to complain to the data protection supervisory authority responsible for Dreamcall Zambia Limited. You can also contact the data protection authority at your place of residence, which will then forward your request to the competent authority.
Last modified: 29.10.2019